Back country Ski Weeks With Exum Mountain Guides
Book these packages through Exum Mountain Guides and enjoy cozy, classy accommodations, paired with world-class ski guides and plenty of willing ski partners for your backcountry escape.
If you have been dreaming about venturing beyond the ropes and discovering the satisfaction and joy that comes with backcountry skiing, our ski weeks are for you. The concept behind our ski weeks is to not only offer our guests cozy, classy accommodations, but to pair that with world-class guides from Exum Mountain Guides, and plenty of willing ski partners for the backcountry. We organize everything so that you can enjoy your ski vacation and safely take full advantage of the wild wonderland of Grand Teton National Park in winter. Our ski weeks bring together a diverse range of people from all over the world who share the common bond of a love of the mountains, skiing, and adventure.
Dates for 2017
- Men's Week: January 30th - February 4th
- Women's Week: February 5th - 10th
- 6 nights lodging at The Alpine House Lodge
- Breakfast each morning.
- A sack lunch each day.
- 4 days guided backcountry skiing
- 1 day skiing at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 1 dinner at The Alpine House
- 1 avalanche education course
- An avalanche transceiver and shovel
- Discounts on Dynafit rental gear at Teton Mountaineering
Single Occupancy $2135
Double Occupancy $1700 If you need a roommate, let us know, and we will try to arrange it)
Price does not include tax.
Please call for pricing and details 307-739-1570.